Friday, February 11, 2011

Google Fonts Won't Display in Firefox - Fixed

At Blogger Buzz it says there are additional fonts to use, but Firefox was not displaying them correctly at Google Fonts.

I fired up IE8 and, yes, the fonts display correctly.

I check NoScript and AdBlock and Firefox About:Config...
But wait...NoScript Icon has a little dot on it...
Blocked Object.



Aha! That's the problem.
However, I could not figure out what setting to change so it would be fixed permanently.

Via this site, Thank you.

Here's the setting to uncheck:




Now I can play a little with fonts.
I like:

I'll have to figure out how to use them inline in my blog posts, if that's possible.
Probably have to tweak my template, I suppose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I began having this issue yesterday, I figured out the temporary solution but how tedious it was having to repeat that step endlessly.

Thanks for the solution!

Anonymous said...

Great post! Google web fonts are a wide range of web friendly fonts you can install on your blog.Thanks for sharing your nice info.
website design