Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tinker Bell





So I was channel surfing and I found Tinker Bell on the Disney Channel and watched it for a while.



When it came to the part about the bird hatchling, that was just adorable! I loved it. I searched high and low and finally found a nice pic of the hatchling online at a blu-ray dvd review site. (Blu-ray 1920x1080 capture at site.)



More nice BIG movie pics at kidstvmovies.about.com.
Also review.

I tried to find out when/if the movie will air again but could not find that info anywhere online. I'd like to record it and/or maybe I'd buy it if I found a good price on it. It's a very pretty movie.

Three direct-to-DVD sequels to follow:
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (fall 2009)
Tinker Bell: A Midsummer Storm (working title, summer 2010)
Tinker Bell: A Winter Story (working title, winter 2011)

Currently at YouTube:
Tinker Bell Trailer
Lost Treasure Trailer (sequel 2)

Tinker Bell Part 1
(10 min.)

Tinker Bell Part 4
(Bird part starts at the end.)
Tinker Bell Part 5
(Bird part at the beginning.)

Video Screen Captures:




No comments: