Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Apophysis Art

Processed some of my Apophysis flames...

Fantasy Mountain Lanscape:


Layered two fractals/flames--top mt. with bottom blanket of land. Added the lens flare top left in Paint Shop Pro.

Planet:


Stars added in Paint Shop Pro.

Energy:


I liked the graininess of "Energy" so it is a screenshot--not rendered.

Wave:


Wheat:


Frosty Leaves:


Making leafy stuff in Apophysis is a high probability just messin' around with it. I have lots of that in various shapes and shades. I liked this one because it was a little different--looked frosty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi --

We are interested in using one of your beautiful images on a book cover. Could you please contact me?

Leslie
Wesleyan University Press
Lstarr[at]wesleyan.edu

Marilyn said...

Thank you for your interest in my fractals.
It's been so long ago, I doubt I could provide you with the high quality image you would need.
There is an active Apophysis community at Deviantart where artists sell their art. Perhaps you could find something there.
Marilyn