Friday, April 09, 2010

Skechers vs MBT


Skechers
vs
MBT

I tried these two shoes on at the sports store.

MBT has been around a long time and Skechers are a knock off of them.
MBT are way more expensive. They were around $225.00. (Skechers were about $150.00?)
At first they look very similar.
But note that shaded/darker colored part of the sole.
That's the squishy soft part, the area of your foot where you will feel most of the pressure when you walk in them.
I felt a lot of pressure in my arch area with the Skechers and disliked that. They were softer soled too.
The MBT felt totally different and better all around.
There are several different styles of both MBT and Skechers, so maybe some feel better than others, I don't know.

I didn't buy, but if I did, it would be a MBT.
I guess you can get the MBT resoled and save some money there in the long run.
I heard that lots of people who are on their feet all day, like nurses, are wearing Skechers, so people must like those too.
They both would definitely take some getting used to. My feet felt a little tired and stressed just from the little time I had them on and walked around in them.
Definitely something a person would want to try on before buying.

No comments: