Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Music

Okay, I'll try some of this stuff.
Angels And Airwaves:
The Adventure Final
Everything's Magic
Breathe

Wiki:
"Angels & Airwaves is an alternative rock band led by Blink-182 guitarist/vocalist Tom DeLonge."

What do I have of Blink 182, not much - I Miss You, is all.

And how about:
Parachute
"Parachute is a pop rock band from Charlottesville, Virginia. The members graduated from college in May 2008 and since then have been touring and promoting their debut album Losing Sleep full-time."

All That I Am
(Reminds me of Goo Goo Dolls.)
She Is Love
(Acoustic Version)
Words Meet Heartbeats

Susan Boyle:
That's a last.fm link.
Wild Horses is my fav and last.fm seemed to have a good quality video there.
A lot of the YouTube videos of Susan are poor quality.
She has a very clear, strong, and beautiful voice on her album.

Mutemath - Valium
Odd title? But hey, I like the music.

Cathy Dennis - Why
Makes me want to dance.

City Girl - Stars Crashing Cars
(last.fm link.)

You Set Me Free - Michelle Branch

I'll See Ya Soon - Coldplay

Closer To You - The Wallflowers

Shining Light - Annie Lennox

I Can't Dance - Phil Collins

Most of these are direct links to YouTube videos--eek.
Probably be dead links, eventually.
If that's the case, you know what to do, right.

No comments: