Sunday, May 23, 2010

Beautiful Soul - Music



Beautiful Soul
Jesse McCartney

YouTube Video w Lyrics
OR
Google Video Search

What wonderful lyrics.

I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul

You're the one I want to chase
You're the one I want to hold
I won't let another minute go to waste
I want you and your soul

Beautiful
Soul
Yeah

Wiki
Jesse A. McCartney (b. 9 Apr 87)
Rose to fame in the early 2000s as member of the boy band Dream Street.
Appeared in tv series Summerland and ABC Family series Greek.
He was nominated for a Grammy for co-writing the song "Bleeding Love."
From 1998–2001, McCartney played Adam Chandler, Jr. in the ABC soap opera All My Children, a role for which he earned a Daytime Emmy nomination.
Beautiful Soul Album released in 2004.

No comments: