Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Autumn Colors On Dirt Bike Trail

Right now, it's the perfect outdoor weather.
I love the autumn sun.
I love the cool crispy mornings.
I love the colors.
Is there anything I don't absolutely adore about autumn?
I don't think so.

Nothing I like better than to wander a new outdoor trail on a cool calm clear crispy autumn morning, with my camera, of course.

The trail:


But first,
Wild turkeys:

I thought the turkeys at alert attention with their heads in different directions made it such an interesting photograph. Perfect autumn leaves background too.
This was a situation where the DSLR gave a much richer higher quality photo than my little point and shoot. Not always that vast of difference between the two.

And then the climb up the steep hill:


Biker was going down the hill:


Pretty tree:


Sunshine in the trees:



More autumn colors:




1 comment:

Chris said...

Nice photos. I especially like the turkeys. :)
It's so nice to be able to get out into areas like this and ride this time of year. It used to be pretty difficult for me, since I live right in the city, and I don't have a car. But I recently got a folding bike so now I can take the commuter rail out to the end of the line with my bike, and get out and enjoy the wonderful scenery and autumn colours.