Wednesday, December 31, 2008

King of Lies, John Hart - Book

I went to the library and loaded up on books to read (fiction and nonfiction). Any of the good ones I'll blog about.

Right now, I'm reading John Hart's first book, The King of Lies.
I'm on Chapter 11 so far and it is also a good read.
Maybe not as good as his second book, Down River.
He is definitely an author that's on my read list now.

I jot down lines from books that I like sometimes.

So far from Hart's King of Lies I have:

"My thoughts were dark with the dust of places the mind should never go."
(End of Chp 4, pg 31)

"I could never go back.
That bridge was smoking ash."

(Chp 9, pg 69)

1 comment:

FDC Movies said...

this is very good and informative site i love your all content and had great time to visit your site .
.thanks for this great information and keep posting good and informative content good luck