Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cars, Incredibles, Women - Movies

Satellite Pay Movie:
The Women
Mediocre blah movie, but worth a watch. The "betrayal" seemed very low-key. I expected that to be a bigger deal than it was. Surprised that Bette Midler had such a tiny role. She could have done a lot to perk up this movie which was supposed to be a comedy but fell flat. Candice Bergen and Annette Bening were good.



On ABCFamily TV, two Pixar movies.
Air again 25 Dec 08.

The Incredibles
And
Cars

I liked The Incredibles. Kept my attention thru the whole thing. I got a kick out their body shapes.
The character sculptor was Kent Melton.



I loved Syndrome's hair. It stayed in that same shape all the time. It was so funny.

Great logo too.


I loved Cars.


It was so full of visuals that I want to see again.


My favs were Mater the towtruck and Red the firetruck.



And then the Chewall tractors/cows were a hoot.

Good Behind the Scenes article at Motor Trend.

No comments: