Thursday, July 15, 2010

Covert Affairs Pilot

I liked the pilot of USA's new show, Covert Affairs.



The song that played at the beginning was Dog Days Are Over, by Florence and the Machine.
YouTube
ilike

Read some online talk about the show being like Alias, but I never watched Alias, so don't have an opinion about that.

There was a thunderstorm, so satellite went out at that critical moment at the end of the show when Joan and Arthur have the conversation about the Annie's ex-boyfriend. Sheesh.

So I watched it online.
It re-airs on TV Saturday morning, so I may record it again too.



The ex-boyfriend mystery (Eion Bailey [b. 8 Jun 76] as Ben Mercer) was the most interesting part of the show for me.



All the crime solving action stuff bored me. I'm tired of crime shows. I'm not sure I'll continue to like and watch Covert Affairs.

I do like Piper Perabo (b. 31 Oct 76) as Annie Walker. I loved her laugh when she was being questioned.



The song that played at the end was Before It Breaks, by Brandi Carlile.
YouTube (Artist performs.)
YouTube2 (Better sound.)
ilike



I thought TNT's new show, Rizzoli & Isles, was a dud, though. I like Sasha Alexander, (b. 17 May 73) who plays the medical examiner, Maura Isles.

No comments: