Saturday, October 03, 2009

Morgue File

I was visiting the morguefile.com free stock photography place.
There are some nice "naturey" pics there.

Links, examples, follow.

DSCN1214_g.JPG
I edited the bottom part of the photo using Clone Brush and Lighten/Darken Brush in Paint Shop Pro 9.


DSCN1210.JPG
I cloned out the stuff in the bottom right side of the photo.


DSC04076.JPG
I added a Hard Light Layer is all.


100_2128.JPG
No editing, just resized and added the text.


IMG_3376_m.JPG
No editing, just resized and added text.


John Muir Quotes
The mountains are calling and I must go.
The power of imagination makes us infinite.
But though to the outer ear these trees are now silent, their songs never cease.
How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!
In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
John Muir at Wiki.

More
Nature Quotes

UPDATE:
Sources/References for quotes here.

No comments: